Sunday, January 07, 2007

start. stop.

the spring 2007 semester is beginning tomorrow. things aren't going as i had hoped. i have quite a bit to consider in terms of "what next" and accepting the fact that i have some weaknesses that are going to hold me back UNTIL i turn them into strengths.
but you know what? i FEEL so much better without the stress.
i am going to try to post more and more consistently. i don't promise i will, but i do promise that i'll try.

hope your new year is going good for you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

When you figure out how to turn weaknesses into strengths, PLEASE tell me how??? I so need to know this secret!

Love ya!

*smoochies*

ƒåυνέ said...

Amen to that, CC.

Good to see you around again.

carmilevy said...

Sounds like you have just the right attitude as the new year dawns.

I have no worries about you.

All the best in '07, my friend.