Thursday, March 02, 2006

thursday thirteen v.4

13 crazy wishes

  1. new car (either the Volvo XC90 AWD or Jeep Commander Limited 4x4)
  2. free maid service for a month
  3. to wake up with a body like fitness model, Jelena Abbou from the farenheit commercial
  4. a whole new wardrobe picked out with Stacy & Clinton from TLC's What Not To Wear
  5. have my hair cut and styled by ouidad
  6. have the Cash in the Attic guys come and make me some money from my junk
  7. have the Mission: Organization people come declutter and organize my remaining junk
  8. get the perfect job
  9. have a hot, torrid affair with Keanu Reeves ::be still my heart::
  10. cause George Clooney to fall madly in love with me, break his promise to never marry again and marry ME
  11. have beautiful, talented children
  12. live in a climate where the winters do not involve blizzards, snowstorms, or ice
  13. win a humongeous lottery

leave your name and link to your thursday 13s and i'll link you here.

3 comments:

Your Mother said...

That is a great list! I might do 13 crazy wishes next week. Maid service would top my list!

Sandy said...

oh, I think I'd love to steal about 80% of your list. ;) Here from Michele's.

Panthergirl said...

You can wish for any car you want and you wish for a JEEP? (I used to sell them... they are crap. Don't wish for one!!!)

Now my dream car of the moment, aside from the over $100K varieties... is the Infiniti G35. I'd get one if I didn't have a huge dog!

Here via michele!