Sunday, June 24, 2007

z's please.

those who know me well know that i suffer (and i don't use that word lightly) from recurrent bouts of insomnia. i cycle through different types of sleep problems, not just one kind (i.e. trouble falling asleep, trouble staying asleep, trouble maintaining a set sleep cycle, etc.). trust me when i say that i have tried nearly everything to no avail, or, more importantly, no sustained avail. lately, i have stumbled across a few posts or online articles that address possible solutions to this problem. i forget how i found this site, perhaps through blog bouncing, but Pzizz is a site that has some sound effect stuff that is supposed to help you get to sleep easier. there was another site referenced by lifehacker on how to get better sleep.
keep yer fangers crossed for me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was having similar issues. My girlfriend Janet copied a 'thunderstorm' CD and a few nights of that had me back on track. I keep it in the player with the remote handy, just in case. Just don't get a 'rainforest' CD -- the screaming monkeys and birds will scare the poop outta you as you're falling asleep!