Friday, June 29, 2007

i'm a good getter, too.


color swap, originally uploaded by jac__.

i started reading the coolest blog several weeks ago, Oh My Stinkin' Heck or OMSH for short. she was just finishing up something called a color swap for the month of may. apparently she recently started up this swap group called color me happy swaparooni where she chooses a couple of colors as the monthly theme, people sign up to exchange a "goody bag" with someone (who mrs omsh will choose for you) and post some of your likes and dislikes at the flickr discussion, you get assigned a partner and get their snail mail address, and you swap good bags that contain items of the color theme. this month the color theme was yellow and orange. i'm all about the orange, ya know!

granted i "got" my swap package a week ago today, i've been so freaking busy this week that i have not had time to upload the photos and post them here and at the flickr color swap group. consider it now done!
my swap buddy is Paulette from Tennessee (a good ole southern gal ! ). i say she and her oldest daughter (who helped pick out the items) did one fantastic job! i love my bling!
thanks bunches and bunches to OMSH for starting up this color me happy swaparooni ! this was my first time to "play" and it was so much fun! i can't wait for the next one!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is an awesome stash! I've just signed up for swap-bot. I read about it on a blog and it sounded like fun. I don't know if I'm more excited about sending or getting! Here from Rollie's but I'm going to snoop around. :)

Anonymous said...

Those are all great! I like the color theme idea!