Saturday, March 17, 2007

travelin' blues



oh it's been fun! it's been quite an experience traveling during spring break (and job interviews). i have been thoroughly enjoying myself. so has ainlsey! we've had a wonderful opportunity to reconnect with old friends and see some sights. WTC yesterday was one of the most emotionally charged moments. i managed no to cry, but my heart hurt as if someone had shoved a burning spear into my chest. the pain of hundreds (if not millions) seemed to surge through me in a matter of a few seconds.


photos? i have lots. i'll surely be posting several once i get home and can sort through them all. here is a shot of the view of the manhattan skyline from my hotel window at the Hyatt Regency Jersey City on the Hudson (which I highly recommend to anyone going to the area)

later!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait for the full report and pictures!