Tuesday, April 11, 2006

hectic.

so some folks are wondering "where the &#^(@*) are you????" i am here. as it were. (always wanted to say "as it were"). i'm knee-deep in the semester. three more weeks of classes before finals. i have another job interview lined up for next week. i have scheduled my proposal meeting and thus neck-deep in completing my proposal and preparing for the meeting.
my sleep cycle is still all messed to hell. i actually was able to take a nap this evening, but i'm sure that will screw up my plan to actually go to sleep at a reasonable time tonight AND get up before the ass crack of noon tomorrow. *sigh* i will survive.
good news: there is a baby on the way in the family. josh & jamy in NC are expecting a little bundle of joy in october.
surprise: i've been having those maternal desires yet again. just when i think i've accepted the fact i'll never be any human's mama, i cry over baby lotion commercials! *double sigh*
promise: i'll be back--the hectic pace will soon calm down and i will be back to TCB (take care of business, baby)
what i'd love right now: a big plate of fried pickles & a pitcher of sweet tea (ice tea tyvm)

5 comments:

Im Chele Im [dot] LA said...

..another words life in progress

ƒåυνέ said...

I love you Jac!!!

Im chele in la said...

hello........

Michael Manning said...

You Rock! My sleep cycle is totally ka-ka. Too bad you don't live closer. Breakfast at a Cracker Barrel. You could order the pickles there and I'll have my coffee and Oatmeal with hot maple syrup. lol!

a rose is a rose said...

good day to you! michele sent me!

i'll spend some time now reading your words.........